[Openvpn-users] Static Address assignment for particular users

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Static Address assignment for particular users
  • From: "Andrew Alston" <aalston@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 18:45:23 +0200

Hi All,

I was just wondering, is there a way I can give a particular user a static address outta ip pool range when that particular user connects to the vpn, and obviously at the same time take that range outta the dynamic range when he gets assigned it.

(So for example my server has a /24 ip pool to dynamically allocate to clients, I wanna allocate a single static address outta that range to a particular client, remove it from the range and leave the rest of the range for my other dynamic clients)

Any ideas?

Thanks

Andrew