[Openvpn-users] MTU problem?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] MTU problem?
  • From: Jochen Witte <jwitte@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:24:48 +0100

Hello,

I finally managed to setup my VPN between to subnets (see thread "routing
forever).

I now upgraded to OpenVPN 2.0 with certificates and server/client mode.
OK, I succeeded in setting up the VPN: I can ping from one sunet to the
other without problems. However everything else just hangs. From the
gateway machines everything works well (e.g. ssh, http, ftp...). Also, I
can reach the opposite gw from the subnet with ssh. But NOT: from subnet A
to subnet B.
With "verb 6" I can see packets with length 84 travelling from one subnet
to the other, but nothing happens...

Any hints?

JOchen