[Openvpn-users] Intermediate Certificate Authority

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Intermediate Certificate Authority
  • From: cldpeak <heuermannr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:09:49 +0000 (UTC)

I'm translating the openssl.cnf and easy-rsa scripts for my OS...

Is it important to OpenVPN security practices to 'BUILD AN INTERMEDIATE
CERTIFICATE AUTHORITY CERTIFICATE/KEY'?

Or can I skip creating the inter.crt and inter.key pair step without
compromising security.  The VPN box will be it's own CA.

Thanks!