[Openvpn-users] ssl vpn packet structure

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] ssl vpn packet structure
  • From: Jordi Meya <jmeya@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:58:52 +0100

Hi list!
I want to use OpenVPN for a Lab, and I'd like to know which is the overhead that the SSL-VPN layer represents (I want to analyse the impact on the network performance when using VPN's). I have been scrolling though the RFC2246 and "googleing" but I can't find this information. Could any of you point me to a good resource?

Thanks,
jordi.