RE: [Openvpn-users] Routing problems

  • Subject: RE: [Openvpn-users] Routing problems
  • From: "Pascal Deliot" <pascal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:40:42 +0100

Hi all,

I think you should try to not change the default gateway for you windows boxes.
I mean that you should have only one default gateway for one computer, and most of the time used for internet connection.
Then if you put the default gateway on your windows box to your private network, then the computer lost the way thrue internet to the openvpn server.
You must add a (or some) valid routes to your private network and do not override the default gateway of your openvpn client.
I think this will be a better way doing the things.

Regards,

Pascal