Re: [Openvpn-users] Error Running iptables commands from howto

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Error Running iptables commands from howto
  • From: Daniel Husand <daniel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 08:18:23 +0100

*iptables: No chain/target/match by that name*

from what I have found in reference to this error, it is indicating that I am missing a kernel module that is needed. What kernel module am I missing?

The module is called ip_tables. Try running modprobe ip_tables to insert it into the kernel.

--
Daniel