[Openvpn-users] auth-user-pass problem

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] auth-user-pass problem
  • From: Gonda Laci <lgonda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:34:46 +0100

I have some problem with auth-user-pass verification.
Server: OpenVPN 2.0_rc8 (installed on yesterday, previously try 2.0_rc1)
on RedHat box
Client: OpenVPN GUI 1.0-beta26 on Win2000.

If I set SSL/TLS authentication, or use auth-user-pass auth. with
client-cert-not-required works fine.
I think set double auth. for more security (maybe somebody stole my
files...), but not work.
On the log (on server side) I see authentication failure, but client can
connect !
If I set PULL on the client side works fine, but i thing it's not too
good.

It's a security bug ?
Any idea ?

Leslie