[Openvpn-users] Win2k service starting

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Win2k service starting
  • From: SG <spacegoose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:57:43 -0500

I've set the OpenVPN service to start automatically.

But when I start my computer, the mapped drives don't map - they error
and time out, and the VPN doesn't seem to actually start (can't ping
other network), until I restart it manually.

I use Win2k, I have several other programs set to start at runtime
(spybot, zonealrm, etc.), but this has worked on another PC in the
past in conjunction with those programs.

Could this be from not immediately restarting the PC after the OpenVPN install?

Thanks for any clues, remedies, etc.

-SG