[Openvpn-users] openVPN full meshed

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] openVPN full meshed
  • From: kesko78@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 13:20:30 +0100

I'm trying to create a partially meshed network with openVPN, but i have a question:

Imagine that i have following scenario:

[Host A] VPNClient1

[Host B] VPNServer2 and VPNClient2

[Host C] VPNServer3

[Host D] VPNClient4

imagine that (the connections can't be moved...):

1) VPNClient1 opens a connection to VPNServer2 (A --> B)
2) VPNClient4 opens a connection to VPNServer3 (D --> C)
3) VPNClient2 opens a connection to VPNServer3 (B --> C)

It's possible to use the ip address of VPNServer1 host to act also as client to VPNServer2?
I need to create separate subnets for A-B and B-C-D?

What if i want to open a Server in HostA for accepting connections from HostD?
It supports point to multipoint (mantaining ip address) where an host act as server and client?

Thanks in advance...

pr0gg3d