[Openvpn-users] Re: Howto Setup OpenVPN on Linux?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Re: Howto Setup OpenVPN on Linux?
  • From: Charles Duffy <cduffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 05:45:25 -0600

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:56:13 +0700, Henry Smile wrote:

>             I'm begining to use openvpn, and I'm tried to setup on
> linux server but it unsucces. Please show me step by step to config
> openvpn on linux.

Have you tried to follow the instructions at http://openvpn.net/howto.html
(for TLS certificate creation) and http://openvpn.net/20notes.html (for
configuration information specific to multi-client server mode)?

Have you read the man page for information on the directives that can be
used in building your configuration file?

If, after you review these documents, you have any *specific* questions
as to their contents, please feel free to ask. (If you can't create a
key/certificate pair, for instance, let us know why the instructions don't
work for you, and that will be a much easier question to answer than
simply "how do I do it?").

Also, you might do well to read this document: