[Openvpn-users] Howto Setup OpenVPN on Linux?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Howto Setup OpenVPN on Linux?
  • From: Henry Smile <mynameischanin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:56:13 +0700

Hello All,
            I'm begining to use openvpn, and I'm tried to setup on
linux server but it unsucces. Please show me step by step to config
openvpn on linux.

Network's detail:
External_Interface/IP: eth0/
Internal_Interface/IP: eth1/

I can't create certificate for TLS.
I don't understand about file server.conf.

Please let me know.

Thank you, Regrads