Re: [Openvpn-users] Re: Re: openvpn-2 tap and nat - understanding problem [solved]

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Re: Re: openvpn-2 tap and nat - understanding problem [solved]
  • From: Konrad Karl <kk_konrad@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 21:31:39 +0100

Hello again,

you have convinced me to stick with tun :-)
(way too much unwanted traffic went over the vpn)

i have now two instances running, one tcp and one udp and
everybody can happily communicate with each other.

thanks for your suggestions.

Konrad

PS: is there any thinkable way to share tcp port 443
(apache, openvpn) ?
there is some shortage of ip addresses....

perhaps modifying the ssl module in apache and handing over the
open connection to openvpn (by recognizing something within the
initial ssl handshake) ?

has anybody thought over this?