[Openvpn-users] Re: OT: OpenVPN blocked by spamcop

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Re: OT: OpenVPN blocked by spamcop
  • From: Charles Duffy <cduffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 01:30:43 -0600

That's presumably an issue to be reported to the SpamCOP admins, or
perhaps cause for a discussion between them and someone from SourceForge.
It's certainly not specific in any way to the OpenVPN project.

The SpamCOP folks, for their part, are just applying their usual policies:

http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=blcheck&ip=66.35.250.223

Personally, I use GMANE for reading lists, so it's a non-issue to me.