[Openvpn-users] OT: OpenVPN blocked by spamcop

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OT: OpenVPN blocked by spamcop
  • From: Renato Salles <rsalles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 05:01:53 -0200

James et all,

I came accross this warning today in my maillog:

from=<openvpn-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> to=<rsalles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> proto=ESMTP helo=<mx-outbound.sourceforge.net>
8B06523EE17: reject: RCPT from mx-outbound.sourceforge.net[]: 554 Service unavailable; Client host [] blocked using bl.spamcop.net; Blocked - see http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?;

What can i/you do about that?

unintentional side effect.