[Openvpn-users] Max MTU

My ISP has a max MTU of 1400 and tcp receive window of 30756.

I have set the server to these limits and windows clients behind the VPN.

What's the correct config files to stay under those limits for UDP and TCP?

Below I have my server and client config files with mtu-test, tun-mtu, tun-mtu-
extra and mssfix for my UDP server, are these correct?

Also, I must use proto tcp- same MTU limits, can I still use the same mtu
configurations?

Should I lower my windows clients to mtu 1350 to avoid the server having to
fragment packets?

server:
port 5000
proto udp/tcp