RE: [Openvpn-users] LMHOSTS

  • Subject: RE: [Openvpn-users] LMHOSTS
  • From: "Bob DeBolt" <bob.debolt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:42:42 -0700

Look on Microsoft site, I connect corporate remote networks using
IPSec on OBSD with the clients using LMHOSTS, works great.

I personally found it the best source as there are several
potential gotchas in the setup that you may not get when just
viewing an example without knowing about character padding etc.

Bob