[Openvpn-users] Re: IP Allocation

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Re: IP Allocation
  • From: Charles Duffy <cduffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:51:40 -0600

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 05:38:06 +0000, Helder Miguel Gaspar Rodrigues wrote:

> Ok now I have certs for all users, but i build the certs without
> ns-cert-type in mind. And now? Any alternative conserning that my
> clients are running windows xp.

You don't need to build _all_ the certs with ns-cert-type in mind, just
the server cert. If you built the server cert w/o ns-cert-type, you
can just revoke it and build a new one that *does* have the appropriate
extension field in place. Being only one certificate to replace, it's not
much work.

If you're still disinclined to use ns-cert-type, you can still use
tls-remote.