[Openvpn-users] Temporarily disabling client certificates

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Temporarily disabling client certificates
  • From: Nathan Wood <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 20:03:43 +0000 (UTC)

Hi I'm running OPVN 2.0 rc6 and I'd like to set up an account that one of our
vendors can use to tunnel in. However, I would feel more comfortable with this
arrangement if I could have their cert disabled until they specifically request
access. When they finish I'd like to disable it until they require access again.

I would like to do this without having to send out the vendor new key pairs each

Is there any way to do this in OpenVPN or OpenSSL?