[Openvpn-users] Re: Re: Re: IP Allocation

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Re: Re: Re: IP Allocation
  • From: Charles Duffy <cduffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:18:25 -0600

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:54:18 +0000, Helder Miguel Gaspar Rodrigues wrote:

> Now i get disconnect each time that i try to connect with the server.
>
> PUSH: Received control message: 'PUSH_REQUEST'
> SENT CONTROL [wifi.frew.org]: 'AUTH_FAILED' (status=1)
> Delayed exit in 5 seconds
> SIGTERM[soft,delayed-exit] received, client-instance

Never seen that happen. What version are you running? What does the rest
of your config file look like?

I'd use strace with "-f" specified and validate that ip.sh is successfully
invoked (I don't know how OpenVPN does the internals of invoking scripts,
so I generally use something like "client-connect ./ip.sh" rather than
just "client-connect ip.sh"); this will also catch things like file
permissions not being set +x.