Re: [Openvpn-users] how to set up more tunnels?

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] how to set up more tunnels?
  • From: Jon Bendtsen <jon.bendtsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:39:26 +0100

Den 12. jan 2005, kl. 14:33, skrev osgaldo:

Can some one tell me if I need to write a different tunnel.conf file for each vpn I create (tunnel2.con, tunnel3.conf...)?, Or do I have to put it on the same file?.
Do I have (should?) to create different keys for each tunnels? also in separate files?

Sorry if this is allready explained in the Docs, but I wasnt able to find it...
would apreciate if you could paste me the url where it is explained.

You can run one tunnel with a configuration file pr. user. I would suggest using different VPN's for different groups of people. Meaning new config file, and new cert system

JonB