Re: [Openvpn-users] how to set up more tunnels?

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] how to set up more tunnels?
  • From: Doug Lytle <support@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:54:50 -0500

Osgaldo,

Yes, if you are using TUN. Tap can be setup to handle multiple connections with 1 configuration file as of version 2.0 BETA

Doug

osgaldo wrote:

Can some one tell me if I need to write a different tunnel.conf file for each vpn I create (tunnel2.con, tunnel3.conf...)?, Or do I have to put it on the same file?.
Do I have (should?) to create different keys for each tunnels? also in separate files?

Sorry if this is allready explained in the Docs, but I wasnt able to find it...
would apreciate if you could paste me the url where it is explained.