[Openvpn-users] resets/disconnects

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] resets/disconnects
  • From: "Patrik Lybing" <marulk2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:54:13 +0100

Hello,

I have a problem which is becoming "little" annoying.

I connect to an OpenVPN server, I bind a IP that I get from that network,
that I use at IRC etc.

Everything works fine, but all of a sudden, I cant bind the IP anymore, the
tunnel seems to dissapear, but the connection to the OpenVPN server is
stable, so it seems to be some setting that is incorrect or missing ?

Sometimes it works without problem for several hours, and sometimes its
happening all the time.

My client machine is running Windows, and the server machine (which is not
mine) is running Linux I think.
And I use TAP.

Regards,
Patrik Lybing, Sweden