Re: [Openvpn-users] Windows 2000 Routing??

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Windows 2000 Routing??
  • From: Leonard Isham <leonard.isham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 08:10:44 -0500

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:56:49 -0500, Andreas Iwanowski
<namezero@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Please don't top post.

OK, both servers can ping all the systems on the other systems subnet.  Correct?

hmmmm.... Just a thought is there a known issue with RRAS and
bridging?  Have you checked out MS TechNet?

More thoughts...

Is there another router/system that is pointed to the Windows system
that may be losing the route?

Are you using RIP?

Any thoughts on using a TUN interface and drop the bridging?  You are
already doing routing.

--
Leonard Isham, CISSP
Ostendo non ostento.