Re: [Openvpn-users] recommended distro

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] recommended distro
  • From: Terry Inzauro <tinzauro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:23:23 -0600

Robert VPN wrote:
How about we forgo the Linux and try OpenBSD? :)

-- Robert

Terry Inzauro wrote:

Does anyone have any suggestions of which Linux distro to use for an OpenVPN aggregator? Maybe some past experieces, hits, pro/cons, or preferences?

Should SE linux be utilized??????

_T

has the SMP support in BSD improved any lately? last time I used 'FreeBSD' it wasn't quite up to par......

_T