[Openvpn-users] Re: recommended distro

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Re: recommended distro
  • From: Charles Duffy <cduffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:30:35 -0600

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:25:19 -0600, Terry Inzauro wrote:

> Does anyone have any suggestions of which Linux distro to use for an
> OpenVPN aggregator?  Maybe some past experieces, hits, pro/cons, or
> preferences?

It really doesn't matter. OpenVPN is simple enough that it'll work easily
with any distro that's even remotely competent. Consequently, any
discussion here would quickly devolve into a my-distro-is-better-than-
yours flamefest, and consequently, I don't see much reason to discuss it
here.

(Personally, I use Red Hat, SuSE, Debian and Gentoo -- but if you have any
questions for me that would involve comparing them, please send private
mail).