[Openvpn-users] New releases of OpenVPN GUI for Windows

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] New releases of OpenVPN GUI for Windows
  • From: Mathias Sundman <mathias@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 22:27:07 +0100 (CET)

Sorry, no news about OpenVPN GUI 2.0 yet, I've just been to busy (or lazy!) :-(

I've updated the stable OpenVPN/OpenVPN GUI installation package to include OpenVPN 2.0-rc6.

I've also released OpenVPN GUI 1.0-rc1 as a development release. Please give this version some testing, but I must give a little warning:

On one of my machines I've had some problems with the "start-line" becomming unstable. It's just freezing, and it can take up to 30 seconds before its updated again. I started seeing these problems about the time I started using rc1, but I havn't seen this problem on any other machine, so I believe it's just that machine that has got some bad desease! But, I need your feedback on this to make sure.

Cheers - Mathias

ChangeLog:

[1.0-rc1 2005-01-06]

New Features:
  Show a warning message if "log" or "log-append" is found in the config
  file.

Bug Fixed:
  Added a bunch of compiler warnings which revealed a lot of minor
  programming errors. Mostly cast conversion errors between signed and
  unsigned intergers. All fixed now.

  Set focus on the log window when the status window is re-opened to make
  sure the log is scrolled automatically.

  Set focus on the log window when clicking disconnect to allow the log
  to continue scrolling automatically until OpenVPN is terminated.

------------------------------------------------------- The SF.Net email is sponsored by: Beat the post-holiday blues Get a FREE limited edition SourceForge.net t-shirt from ThinkGeek. It's fun and FREE -- well, almost....http://www.thinkgeek.com/sfshirt _______________________________________________ Openvpn-users mailing list Openvpn-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/openvpn-users