[Openvpn-users] Second Tunnel no Ping

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Second Tunnel no Ping
  • From: Steven Coutts <scoutts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 16:15:55 +0000

I have just added a second OpenVPN instance to our existing server, I can connect to it fine.

However, once connected I cannot ping the other end of the tunnel from the client, it then disconnects and reconnects after a few minutes. I have tried clearing the firewall and it is still the same.

Any ideas?

--
Steven Coutts B.Sc.(Hons) MBCS
scoutts@xxxxxxxxxx