Re: [Openvpn-users] handshake

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] handshake
  • From: bruno taranto <btaranto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 16:07:15 -0200

aro aro

my vpn is working... basically! :)

i have more feel questions. :D

if some user send his conf(cert) to other... this client can connect
too... i dont want it happens. how do i do a UNIC configuration for
EACH client securely?

like... supose this client has this cert, mac addr, .., than he can
get ip, connect and do the handshake. OK!

but... if this user send his configuration(cert) to other? he can connect too!
how can i avoid this?

tks!

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 16:24:15 +0100, Jean-Pierre Schwickerath
<lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > hy... my idea is create a "openvp-server" and "openvpn-clients".
> > i would like to share secure informations with who want... like a
> > "free-openvpn-server".
> > where people contact me and than i create the certificates, user,
> > pass..., and this client can get informations on my server securely.
> >
> > but i didnt find informations about this using openvpn, only freeswan,
> > but i dont want to use freeswan.
>
> To manage the certificate you can use the scripts in the easy-rsa
> directory of the openVPN source archive.
> There is also a directory called sample-config-files. Have a look at the
> server.conf and client.conf these are pretty good templates to start
> your project. You should only need to generate the certificates and
> modify a few things in the config files (Network addresses and the like)
> to make your VPN work.
>
> There is also plenty of information on the website and some pretty
> decent tutorials.
>

> Jean-Pierre
> --
> Powered by Linux From Scratch - http://schwicky.net/
> PGP Key ID: 0xEE6F49B4 - AIM/Jabber: Schwicky - ICQ: 4690141
>
> Nothing is impossible... Everything is relative!

Atenciosamente,
bruno taranto

tel.: 55 21 24875895
cel.: 55 21 81539011