[Openvpn-users] Active Directory Login

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Active Directory Login
  • From: Steven Coutts <scoutts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 14:24:15 +0000

Just checking something here.

If i have remote machines connecting to my network via the openvpn service on pc startup, they should be log onto the domain without a problem, I know there is a problem with accessing shares that you need to install a wins server for, but the general logging into the domain should just work right?

Regards

--
Steven Coutts B.Sc.(Hons) MBCS
scoutts@xxxxxxxxxx