Re: [Openvpn-users] handshake

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] handshake
  • From: bruno taranto <btaranto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 11:30:07 -0200

hy... my idea is create a "openvp-server" and "openvpn-clients".
i would like to share secure informations with who want... like a
"free-openvpn-server".
where people contact me and than i create the certificates, user,
pass..., and this client can get informations on my server securely.

but i didnt find informations about this using openvpn, only freeswan,
but i dont want to use freeswan.

:(

can u open my mind and help me with this?

tks!

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 17:37:51 +0100, Jean-Pierre Schwickerath
<lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello
>
> > hy... i am having problems with handshake.
> > i copy the certs from server to client... but dont work.
> > what is wrong?
>
> Please be more specific. Post the exact error and the configuration
> files so we can see what is wrong.
>
> Jean-Pierre
>
> --
> Powered by Linux From Scratch - http://schwicky.net/
> PGP Key ID: 0xEE6F49B4 - AIM/Jabber: Schwicky - ICQ: 4690141
>
> Nothing is impossible... Everything is relative!

Atenciosamente,
bruno taranto

tel.: 55 21 24875895
cel.: 55 21 81539011