Re: [Openvpn-users] Acessing windows shares from a remote openvpn connection (using wins)

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Acessing windows shares from a remote openvpn connection (using wins)
  • From: Martijn Lievaart <m@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 21:11:58 +0100

Mario Bittencourt wrote:

Yes I can ping both samba servers from my remote connection but the
\\ip does not work.

I am suspecting that something is being filtered...  Which
protocols/ports should I check ?

udp 137/138?

Try ethereal or tcpdump and look what happens. On one samba server I had to redirect tcp 445 to 139 to make samba work.

HTH,
M4