[Openvpn-users] Re: Problem with openvpn with Isa 2000 server

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Re: Problem with openvpn with Isa 2000 server
  • From: Charles Duffy <cduffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 09:50:57 -0600

David wrote:

Even so, i’am receiving that the Isa 2000 is not leting the connection to bem de and return the following error message : tcp/udp incoming packet rejected xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ( ip of my Isa server ), 5435[2] , expected peer address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ( ip address from the linux server ):5002 ( allow this incoming source address / port by removing –remote or adding – float )

How should i configure my Isa server to allow this connection ?

Did you try doing as the message suggests, and adding the float option to your OpenVPN config file?