[Openvpn-users] "reverse road warrior" scenario?

[Home Network 192.168.0.0/24]

[Linux Box, w OpenVPN, Internal 192.168.0.254/24, External is DHCP from
ISP]

[Internet]

[My MX box, static 130.241.25./32]

Bascially, I want my hone network to be able to talk to the external
MX-box, and vice versa.

But I can't find a scenario with an example that seem to suit my task at
hand, is this doable? And how? Any pointers?

Happy new Year!

.