Re: [Openvpn-users] $50 bounty for NTLM proxy support

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] $50 bounty for NTLM proxy support
  • From: Kurt Guenther <kurtg@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 12:27:01 -0600

Thanks for the info. I'm using openvpn 2.0 beta 13. I think I tried and failed to get it working, but I'll try again next week.

--Kurt

James Yonan wrote:

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004, Kurt Guenther wrote:

I'll pay USD $50 (via paypal) for anybody that can get openvpn working directly with an NTLM proxy. Offer good for 90 days, but I'd probably extend it if I know somebody is working on it.

NTLM support already exists since 2.0-beta12.

James