[Openvpn-users] pracitcal example using OpenBSD?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] pracitcal example using OpenBSD?
  • From: Matt Singerman <msingerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:03:10 -0500

Hello all,

I have set up OpenVPN on an OpenBSD 3.2 machine, and I believe I have it configured properly - the loopback tests work for both the client and server. When I set it to run, it appears to be starting okay, but I cannot connect to it.

I am fairly sure that the problem is somewhere in my firewall configuration, and I can't seem to find any examples of how to configure pf correctly using openvpn. Can anyone point me to some examples? Thanks.

--Matt