RE: [Openvpn-users] logging and tracking time for logged in users?

  • Subject: RE: [Openvpn-users] logging and tracking time for logged in users?
  • From: "Jonathan Merriweather" <Jono@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 01:32:43 +1100

No you wont be able to use the utility on linux as of yet. However you can
setup a samba server and share the status file, then just use a windows
computer and the utility to view the current users through the samba share.

It probably wouldn't be the best idea running x-windows on a linux server
anyway due to security concerns.

Cheers,

Jonathan Merriweather