RE: [Openvpn-users] logging and tracking time for logged in users?

  • Subject: RE: [Openvpn-users] logging and tracking time for logged in users?
  • From: "Jonathan Merriweather" <Jono@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 05:20:10 +1100

When a user disconnects and reconnects all the status values will be reset.

You can use the utility I wrote if you just want to monitor current users:
http://www.mertech.com.au/?=OpenVPNStatusViewer.

It wouldn't be very hard for me to code in to the utility the ability to
track users by there common_name. Once my workload dies down I'll add it in.

This would also be a good idea for OpenVPN to be able to do.
Eg: --status-track 1

Nice idea,

Jonathan Merriweather