Re: [Openvpn-users] openVPN with Suse 9.2

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] openVPN with Suse 9.2
  • From: Doug Lytle <support@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:04:53 -0500

This will not work.  OpenVPN is an SSL based VPN.

Doug

mickeydog wrote:

Hi,

I am using SuSE Professional 9.2. The vpn client provided by the
university does not worth with SuSE. I want to know if i can use open
vpn client to communicate with their server. The server is a Radius
server. The options I have on the dialer enable transparent tunnelling,
allowing IPSEC over UDP (NAT/PAT)

The connection entry I use looks like this:

[main]
Description= MyUniv VPN Access
Host=aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd