[Openvpn-users] Re: [Openvpn-devel] Re: Perl version of OpenVPN client

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Re: [Openvpn-devel] Re: Perl version of OpenVPN client
  • From: sam <sam.wun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:06:21 +0800

Charles Duffy wrote:

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 12:54:42 +0800, sam wun wrote:

Is there any perl version of OpenVPN client?

No.

Why would you want something slower and more resource-intensive to use in
a "stripped-down" environment?

You can compile builds of the regular OpenVPN source tree with unnecessary
features left out; the recent 2.0rc builds have quite a lot of new
compile-time options for that purpose.

I m only refering to the version in Windows. I have compiled the Unix version many times, surely have no problem with that.
What tool should I have in order to compile src of the windows version of the OpenVPN?

Thanks
Sam