[Openvpn-users] Re: OpenVPN times 5?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Re: OpenVPN times 5?
  • From: Charles Duffy <cduffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:10:39 -0600

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 01:14:19 -0800, Benjamin Smith wrote:

> I'm setting up Windows clients to OpenVPN to a Linux server. I've documented
> the process of setting up a VPN, and have managed to get 3 to work
> simultaneously without (insurmountable) problems.

It sounds like you're using multiple instances in peer-to-peer mode. While
using more than 3 to work should be unproblematic, using multi-client
server mode (introduced in 2.0) is a better option.

BTW, you wouldn't happen to be the Benjamin D Smith who used to own
Computers Cheap!, by any chance? Feel free to get in touch with me
directly if I could offer you further assistance.