Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN times 5?

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN times 5?
  • From: Jon Bendtsen <jon.bendtsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:52:29 +0100

Den 15. dec 2004, kl. 10:14, skrev Benjamin Smith:

I'm setting up Windows clients to OpenVPN to a Linux server. I've documented
the process of setting up a VPN, and have managed to get 3 to work
simultaneously without (insurmountable) problems.

However, I just cannot seem to get a 4th/5th instance to fly.

I've checked the routing tables, config files repeatedly, etc. and I'm getting
absolutely nowhere.

The client indicates that a connection is made to the server, but no ping
works in either direction. Where do I go from here?

What is your config file? Do you use the 2.0 rc series? Do you have a pool of ip addresses?

JonB