[Openvpn-users] OpenVPN times 5?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN times 5?
  • From: Benjamin Smith <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 01:14:19 -0800

I'm setting up Windows clients to OpenVPN to a Linux server. I've documented
the process of setting up a VPN, and have managed to get 3 to work
simultaneously without (insurmountable) problems.

However, I just cannot seem to get a 4th/5th instance to fly.

I've checked the routing tables, config files repeatedly, etc. and I'm getting
absolutely nowhere.

The client indicates that a connection is made to the server, but no ping
works in either direction. Where do I go from here?

-Ben
- XEROX PARC slogan, circa 1978