[Openvpn-users] openvpn should not change to / in daemon mode

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] openvpn should not change to / in daemon mode
  • From: Stefan Lüthje <stefan+list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:42:35 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

at the moment the openvpn changes in daemon mode to the directory "/". Is
there a reason for that. I mean it is better, when the program stays in
the current directory.
I ask for that, if the directive --cd is not set on daemon mode, you get
an strange behavior.

Is there any reason, why we should change to "/" in daemon mode?

Best Regards

        Stefan Luethje