[Openvpn-users] overlapping networks

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] overlapping networks
  • From: Craig Findlay <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:09:54 +1100

I am using OpenVPN for a network to network VPN between 2 offices.
There is a problem, both offices use the same private network address.

Both offices use OpenBSD firewalls, and are using pf for firewalling/nat

Does anyone know if pf can be configured to translate the network address of one of the networks.
I have looked at using the binat rule on pf but I am not sure how I would use it.

I have tried

binat on tun0 from $real_network_address to any -> $translated_network_address

where tun0 is the vpn interface, but it doesn't work

Thanks for any help you can give.
Craig