[Openvpn-users] redirect-gateway bug in 2.0?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] redirect-gateway bug in 2.0?
  • From: Farkas Levente <lfarkas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:01:35 +0100

hi,
we use openvpn since a year, but our server is still 1.6. on a new
client we try to install 2.0rc1 client with the same config as the "old"
1.6 client. but it seems the 2.0 client with the redirect-gateway don't
working with the 1.6 server. if we install the 1.6 client it's woring.
if we use the 2.0 client and comment out the redirect gateway and add a
few route command the it's working. so it seems the bug is somewhere in
the 2.0rc1's redirect-gateway. we try to use route-delay but it doesn't
help. in the log file we see that openvpn can't set the route (during
the redirect gateway). the strange thing it can set route with the route
parameter. any tip or bugfix?
thanks in advance.
yours.