[Openvpn-users] BlackIce and OpenVPN?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] BlackIce and OpenVPN?
  • From: "Erik Anderson" <erikba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:49:20 -0800

One of our corporate clients apparently requires us to install something called "BlackIce" (blackd) on our systems. Since my boss has installed it on his laptop he has been unable to use OpenVPN (the connection comes up but the network interface appears to be completely blocked off). Does anyone have experience with this application or what exactly it does to your system?