[Openvpn-users] Re: Re: error=self signed certificate

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Re: Re: error=self signed certificate
  • From: Charles Duffy <cduffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:44:24 -0600

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:15:06 -0500, Kevin DeGraaf wrote:

>> It's nice that we know how you're generating the keys. Please post the
>> config file too, so we can see how you're using them.
>
> I didn't think it was relevant, since I've made zero changes to the
> configuration (i.e. diff would have no output) and the key names are
> fairly straightforward.  :-)

Hmm. I was asking because the issue looked like what I would expect to see
if a CA certificate were being used to identify not a CA but an endpoint.
Presuming you didn't do a "cp cacert.pem linux1112.pem" while moving
things around (which is just the sort of thing I've been known to do when
working on insufficient sleep), I don't see anything that looks
other-than-sane in either your creation or usage... so color me stumped.