[Openvpn-users] Openvpn config for two separate tunnels?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Openvpn config for two separate tunnels?
  • From: "Tibbs, Richard" <rwtibbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 14:44:25 -0500

Dear list:
I am interested in the following arrangement, don't know if it is
possible:

Laptop -- WLAN -- home FW w/openvpn -- Internet -- office FW w/openvpn

I have a wireless laptop that I use at home, but take into the office,
where it becomes a wired device.
The firewalls at home and office are identical, openvpn 1.6. The laptop
is openvpn 2.0beta15.

Can this be done, and if so what are the key config items in the two
firewalls?

TIA
Rick.