Re: [Openvpn-users] Re: not quite client-to-client

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Re: not quite client-to-client
  • From: Jon Bendtsen <jon.bendtsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 10:37:16 +0100

Den 11. dec 2004, kl. 7:26, skrev Charles Duffy:

As I understand it, client-to-client makes communications between clients
happen internally to OpenVPN; leaving it out, even packets going between
clients get passed to the OS. Even with it disabled, you should be able to
allow such communications to happen via your OS's firewall, forwarding
configuration, etc.

This is correct. I have it setup, with 3 different openvpn daemons. The difference
is who the people are, and they can reach different parts of the networks.
On one of the openvpn daemons i even have som ip series that i use for me,
and other technical people, whom have access to everything.

So Ed Ravin will have to look at his firewall rules and route table.

JonB