RE: [Openvpn-users] Re: MTU questions

  • Subject: RE: [Openvpn-users] Re: MTU questions
  • From: "Brent Gardner" <bgardner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 14:54:35 -0700

On the server side I'm running OpenVPN v1.6 on a LEAF Bering-uClibc
(leaf.sourceforge.net) micro Linux distribution.  It's very stripped
down in terms of file size and unneeded applications, but not
capability.  It's ideal for routers and special purpose servers such
as my VPN box.  I don't have a development environment that would
allow me to compile the latest v2.0 rc and I don't think the LEAF
crew will be publishing a package until v2.0 goes gold.

But I totally agree.  When I have access to v2.0 I'll be switching over.

Brent Gardner
Network Administrator
IPRO Tech, Inc.
602-324-4776